The M is a 99-year leasehold development by Wing Tai Asia. Located at the heart of city, it promises a wide variety of shopping, play and work to fit your every lifestyle needs.
Wing Tai Asia is no stranger to luxury developments. The M stands for where it is located, Middle Road. Some believed to be the center of olden days Singapore, hence the name Middle Road.
Just under 5 minutes walking distance away to Bugis MRT station, get to work with ease with Bugis as a MRT interchange, connecting you with East-West Line and Downtown Line.
Get to another major MRT line in under 10 minutes walk. Esplande MRT station is located right at Suntec City where you can get more alternatives on shopping, food and entertainment.
District 7 is often overlooked as a place where someone would call home. Traditionally surrounded by malls and hotels and offices. But imagine the convenience that comes with living in the city. One practically does not even need to drive to get around.
Get to work at the Central Business District with greater convenience than ever before, where Raffles Place MRT station is just 2 stops away, and Marina Bay Financial District is 3 stops away.
Just 10 minutes drive to Orchard Road, if you are up for a short walk you will be able to walk to Orchard shopping belt as well.
Likewise, City Hall is within walking distance under 10 minues as well, another alternative shopping center to serve your leisure and shopping needs for the family.
You will be connected onto East Coast Park Expressway in under 10 minutes from The M, which leads you to the city or Singapore Changi Airport.
With Queen Street and Waterloo Street just minutes walk away, where it is the heart of our arts and heritage culture. A neighborhood with a rich history and heritage, bask in the new and old all at the same time.
Where plenty of tertiary educational institutions are located, Singapore Management University, Kaplan, School of The Arts Singapore (SOTA), Laselle College Of The Arts, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), regardless if you are considering The M for your childrens’ future or as an investment, this will be a top choice location.
The transformation of Ophir-Rochor corridor will see an injection of more Grade A offices to the entire area, which will woo more expatriates into the area.
- 5 minutes walk to Bugis MRT station (East-West Line & Downtown Line)
- Under 10 minutes walk to Esplanade MRT station (Circle Line)
- 5 minutes walk to Bugis Junction
- Under 10 minutes walk to Suntec City shopping mall
- Under 10 minutes walk to Raffles City shopping mall
- A short drive to Orchard Road shopping belt
- Located along Middle Road, well connected to all parts of Singapore
- 5 MRT stops from Singapore Botanic Gardens, UNESCO heritage site
- Truly a magnificient location served by 3 MRT stations, and 4 MRT lines
- A convenient location for expatriates to consider staying, a good mix of leisure and work
- Surrounded by rich national heritage and cultural centers
- A whole new level of convenience to serve your needs with everything within your reach
- Enjoy vibrant city pulse lifestyle
- Developed by experienced luxury developer Wing Tai Asia
- Be spoilt for choices with multiple shopping malls within reach
- Integrated with commercial spaces within the development
- A luxury collection of 522 studio to three bedroom dual-key apartments
- An elegant collection of luxury residences in studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom configurations now available for sale
- Rising 20 storeys over the city landscape of District 7
- A coveted address that will remain a prized real estate investment
- A coveted address that will remain an assured investment choice
- Great investment choice surrounded by Grade A offices and tertiary education institutes