The Landmark is a luxury condominium residential development with 360- degree panoramic view of the city skyline, in the heart of nature and heritage located in the central area.
Sitting on the site of the iconic former Landmark Towers, this project will be another icon in the heart of the city.
The central area will continue to grow and become even more vibrant. More city living options nearer to amenities are planned too, with delightful streets and public spaces that celebrate it’s rich cultural, heritage, and green assets.
The Landmark is a convenient location for expatriates to consider living, with an extensive mix of leisure and entertainment options.
Commuting to work has never been more convenient.
The Landmark Tower is very accessible to commuters as it is only a 7 minutes walk away from the Outram Park MRT and Chinatown MRT.
Get to work at the Central Business District (CBD) with greater convenience than ever before as the Landmark is just a 5 to 6-minute drive to the existing CBD Raffles Place and the new CBD Marina Bay.
Traveling to work by MRT is a breeze as well. You are only two MRT stops away from Outram Park to Raffles Place. Getting to Marina Bay Financial Centre, Downtown MRT station, is fairly easy as well, which is just two MRT stops away from Chinatown station via Downtown Line.
The Landmark is surrounded by different leisure places for residents to enjoy such as Pearl’s Hill city park, Chinatown Heritage trail, Clark Quay, and Robertson Quay. All of which is only a few minutes’ walk away.
If you would like to do cafe-hopping over the weekend, besides Robertson Quay, you can travel to Tiong Bahru Heritage Area to seep in the heritage trail, or simply enjoy local traditional breakfast at Tiong Bahru Market.
It is also surrounded by tertiary institutions like DUKE – NUS Medical School and the National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore Polytechnic.
- Enjoy 360- degree panoramic view of the city skyline every single day
- A convenient location to draw in expatriates, a good mix of leisure and work.
- More city living options in the central area
- Pearl’s Hill City Park right at your doorstep
- A 7 min walk away from the Outram Park MRT and Chinatown MRT.
- A 5 to 6-minute drive to the existing CBD raffles place and the new CBD marina bay.
- 14 minutes walk to Robertson Quay
- 3 minutes drive to Clarke Quay
- 10 minutes walk to Chinatown
- The landmark towers is surrounded by different leisure places for the residents to enjoy
- 3 minutes drive to DUKE – NUS Medical School
- 8 minutes drive to the National University of Singapore (NUS)