The Avenir by Hong Leong & GuocoLand
The Avenir, formerly known as Pacific Mansion, is a freehold development jointly developed by Hong Leong and GuocoLand. This collective sale of Singapore Dollars $980 million is recorded as the second-highest in Singapore, first being former Farrer Court which is now known as D’Leedon which recorded Singapore Dollars $1.34 billion.
This works out to be $1,806 psf ppr, which may translate to a breakeven price of $2,530 to $2,800 psf. Sale price may hit a potential high of $3,000 to $3,200 psf for smaller units. *(source from Straits Times)
As comparison, RV Altitude, the next nearest freehold new launch was acquired for Singapore Dollars $1,582 psf ppr, and launched at an average sale price of $2,900 psf.
GuocoLand and Hong Leong are no strangers to the development of luxury condominiums.
In the heart of the coveted district 9, it consists of 2 blocks of 36-storey apartments, with an almost equal mix of one to four-bedroom units. The smaller units would be an ideal investment choice for future parents who are looking to send their children to the prestigious River Valley Primary School.
Although a fair distance away from the heart of Orchard Road, River Valley is regarded as a high-end residential neighborhood on its own standing. With the new Great World MRT station coming up, it will definitely make River Valley an even better choice for tenants in the future.
A good mix of variety between casual food options, to exquisite dining, you can take your pick as Somerset is just within walking distance.
Orchard Road is already slated for rejuvenation and face lift under Urban Redevelopment Authroity Master Plan. Expect a more vibrant and livelier neighborhood to be gradually rolled out in time to come.
Towering at 36-storey over neighboring projects, you can enjoy the skyline of Singapore with ease, pinnacle of luxury.
With over a hundred of units in each three and four bedroom categories, you can look towards leaving a future legacy for your children with the spacious concept and design.
- Walking distance from the upcoming Great World MRT station
- Walking distance to Somerset MRT station
- A coveted residential address in district 9
- Be the proud owner of a piece of freehold property in the River Valley neighborhood
- Located right next to prestigious River Valley Primary School
- Great World City mall is just within walking distance from you
- Gain access to UNESCO World Heritage Botanic Gardens through Thomson-East Coast Line
- Direct access to Central Business District through Thomson-East Coast Line
- You will be able to get to Tanjong Katong and Marine Parade area via the same Thomson-East Coast Line
- Experienced ultra-luxurious condominium concept by top developers Hong Leong & GuocoLand
- Live the ultimate lifestyle with the rich lifestyle experiences of Orchard Road on your doorstep
- Within a close distance to Clarke Quay, Singapore River, top nightlife and entertainment destination
- The highly anticipated, second-largest collective sale in Singapore history to be redeveloped into ultra-luxurious apartments
- Enjoy the magnificient skyline of Singapore from the comfort of your home
- A luxury collection of 376 one to four-bedroom apartments
- An elegant collection of luxury residences in 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom configurations now available for sale
- Rising 36-storey over River Valley neighborhood
- A coveted address that will remain a prized real estate investment
- A coveted address that will always be the pride of your property portfolio
- Great investment choice due to proximity to top primary school and expatriate enclave
Project Details of The Avenir
Project Description: Proposed condominium housing development comprising of 2 towers of 36-storey apartments (Total: 376 units) with carpark roof deck, common basement carparks and common facilities on at River Valley Close (River Valley Planning Area)
Address: 8/10 River Valley Close, Singapore 238432/238438
Land Area: 12,044.7 square meters
Expected Date of Vacant Possession: 1 August 2025
Carpark Lots: 376 and 4 accessible lots
Architect: ADDP Architects & Studio Milou Singapore Pte Ltd
Unit Mix of The Avenir
1 bedroom, 527 to 538 square feet: 69 units
2 bedroom, 807 to 828 square feet: 69 units
3 bedroom, 1,141 square feet: 69 units
3 bedroom with private lift, 1,528 to 1,572 square feet: 68 units
4 bedroom with private lift, 2,056 to 2,067 square feet: 67 units
4 bedroom Family with private lift, 2,411 square feet: 34 units
*Unit sizes are rounded to the nearest whole number
Location Map of The Avenir
Click here to download The Avenir brochure (Coming Soon)
Related articles about The Avenir