The Antares by FSKH Development
The Antares is a 99-year leasehold development by FSKH Development. It is a consortium of Hock Lian Seng Holdings, Keong Hong Holdings and TA Corporation Ltd.
This development is seated right outside Mattar MRT station, which is part of the larger Downtown Line MRT network. This would mean that you are directly connected to the Central Business District and Downtown Marina Bay Financial District.
With just 1 MRT stop away from you is Macpherson MRT station, which serves as an interchange for Circle Line MRT network which brings you to Harbourfront MRT station, Vivo City.
Interestingly, this is one of the only new launch to date in this area that is right by a Downtown Line MRT station. It serves as a potential development that future tenants may congregate given its privileged location near to Paya Lebar, Ubi and Kallang industrial estate.
There are major bus services right outside The Antares that will bring you to major parts of Singapore. Convenience has never been better.
Nestled in a quiet mature estate neighborhood, you have easy access to plenty of food options and amenities. There are 3 markets and food centers in your vicinity to choose from.
Announced rejuvenation of the Paya Lebar sector, with the relocation of Paya Lebar airbase, more developments and changes will come to the Paya Ubi sector in time to come.
Being just 2 MRT stops away from Paya Lebar, you can gain access to multiple dining options and also entertainment with the newly opened Paya Lebar Singpost and Paya Lebar Quarter.
Schooling options are all around you with top schools like Cedar Primary School, Cedar Girls’ Secondary School and St Andrew’s Village, international schools like James Cook University, Nexus International School and Stamford American International School.
- About 150 meters from Mattar MRT station, part of Downtown Line network
- One MRT stop to Macpherson MRT station, part of Circle Line network
- Directly connected to Central Business District and Marina Bay Financial District via MRT Downtown Line
- Direct access to Bukit Timah, Beauty World via MRT Downtown Line
- One of the only few new launches along Downtown Line MRT stations
- Strategic location just 2 MRT stops away from Paya Lebar MRT station
- Aplenty of dining, entertainment options at Paya Lebar
- City fringe convenience without city center congestion
- Mature estate brings about many amenities, food options
- Park connector to Singapore Sports Hub
- Enjoy a work-life balance with evening strolls along park connectors
- Rejuvenation and revitalization of the Paya Ubi Sector will bring a new wave of exciting changes to the entire area
- A potential congregation point for influx future tenants by virtue of location
- A wide variety of 1 to 4 bedrooms to fit your needs regardless as a single or family unit
Project Details of The Antares
Project Description: Proposed Erection of 2 Blocks of 5-Storey, 1 Block of 17-Storey and 1 Block of 18-Storey Residential Flats (265 units) with Landscape Deck, 2 Levels of Basement Carparks, Swimming Pool and Communal Facilities on Lot 11012A MK 24 at Mattar Road
Address: 19/21/23/25 Mattar Road
Tenure: 99 years lease from 14 August 2018
Land Area: 6,230.20 square meters
Expected Date of Vacant Possession: 30 November 2022
Carpark Lots: 212 with 3 handicap lots
Architect: Consortium 168 Architects Pte Ltd
Landscape consultant: D’Land International Pte Ltd
Unit Mix of The Antares
1 bedroom, A1/A1A/A1B, 452 square feet: 15/3/3 units
1 bedroom ground floor, A1-G/A1A-G/A1B-G, 603 square feet: 5/1/1 units
1 bedroom high ceiling, A1-PH/A1A-PH/A1B-PH, 603 square feet: 5/1/1 units
2 bedroom, B1A/B1B/B1F/B6, 689 square feet: 6/3/3/16 units
2 bedroom, B1C, 678 square feet: 3 units
2 bedroom, B1D/B4/B4A, 667 square feet: 3/30/2 units
2 bedroom, B1E, 700 square feet: 3 units
2 bedroom, B2, 732 square feet: 30 units
2 bedroom, B3, 657 square feet: 30 units
2 bedroom high ceiling, B3-PH, 829 square feet: 2 units
2 bedroom, B5, 710 square feet: 16 units
2 bedroom ground floor, B1A-G/B1E-G, 883 square feet: 2/1 units
2 bedroom high ceiling, B1A-PH/B1E-PH, 883 square feet: 2/1 units
2 bedroom ground floor, B1B-G, 861 square feet: 1 unit
2 bedroom high ceiling, B1B-PH/B2-PH/B5-PH, 861 square feet: 1/2/1 units
2 bedroom ground floor/high ceiling, B1C-G/B1C-PH, 850 square feet: 1/1 units
2 bedroom ground floor/high ceiling, B1D-G/B1D-PH, 818 square feet: 1/1 units
2 bedroom ground floor/high ceiling, B1F-G/B1F-PH, 829 square feet: 1/1 units
3 bedroom, C1/C2, 883/1,152 square feet: 32/15 units
3 bedroom high ceiling, C1-PH/C2-PH, 1,023/1,367 square feet: 2/1 units
4 bedroom, D1, 1,367 square feet: 15 units
4 bedroom high ceiling, D1-PH, 1,604 square feet: 1 unit