Sky Everton by Sustained Land
Sky Everton is formerly known as Asia Gardens which was en-bloc to much fanfare. Reason is due to its superior locality and it is actually a freehold site. It was acquired by a consortium led by Sustained Land through collective sale in 2018.
District 2 holds a special positioning in my personal opinion because of its proximity to places which is something that is irreplaceable.
Close within 200 meters approximately, is where the future Cantonment MRT station will be located. This station is part of the 3 future stations that will complete the Circle Line finally in a closed loop. It is targetted to be completed around 2025. You can read more about it here.
This will mean that you are now able to travel to Marina Bay, Bayfront, Harbourfront or even Paya Lebar for that matter with much ease and without the need to even switch to another MRT network. What this means basically is that Sky Everton will most likely be able to attract a lot more diverse group of tenants just due to its superior location alone.
With the expansion and completion of the SGH Medical Campus, there will be a strong potential pull factor of tenants to Sky Everton being that this is the newest project, closest rival being Avenue South Residences which is supposedly to deliver vacant possession at an earlier date.
Everton Road and Spottiswoode area is considered to be within walking distance and close proximity to Tanjong Pagar. That is why Pinnacle @ Duxton was able to command such a high resale price when it fulfil the Minimum Occupation Period (MOP) a couple of years back.
Besides that, Sky Everton is also within walking distance to Cantonment Police Complex, where the nearest access to Outram Park MRT station will be. Something to note here is that Outram Park MRT serves as a future interchange station to Thomson-East Coast Line which gives you direct access to Tanjong Katong and Siglap.
There are also various buses which will bring you into Central Business District and Tiong Bahru estate.
Nestled in the quiet neighborhood of Everton Park, the beauty of it is that there are many amenities surrounding this area, from the traditional to the new. Along Blair road is where you can find all the conservation shophouses that is influenced by Peranakan design.
Other than the fact that this is freehold, this development is largely overlooking conservation shophouses and also greenery, which will definitely bring you respite from the hustle of the financial district area but yet still being so accessible.
As compared to the other three earlier developments, Spottiswoode Residences, Spottiswoode 18 and Spottiswoode Suites, Sky Everton has the shortest walking distance to MRT and amenities.
Of all the recent launches that tout the Greater Southern Waterfront, this project is actually one of the best to live and invest in. Connected by Central Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway, drivers will be able to commute to work and home easily.
Towering at 36-storeys, you will get to enjoy a marvellous view of the skyline of Singapore.
- Just under 200 meters or 3 minutes walk to the future Cantonment MRT station. Watch the video here
- Walking distance to Outram Park MRT station
- Walking distance to Tanjong Pagar business district
- Rare piece of freehold development that is so close to city centre
- In close proximity to future Greater Southern Waterfront
- A freehold development that is nestled between Tiong Bahru and the City
- A short drive away to Tiong Bahru which is famous for its cafes and food center
- Well connected to greater parts of Singapore through Outram Park MRT interchange for Thomson-East Coast Line
- Short distance away to Orchard shopping belt via future Thomson-East Coast MRT network
- Get to Great World City and River Valley via a short drive under 10 minutes
- Flanked by greenery and conservation shop houses
- Enjoy exquisite and fine dining options on a night out with loved ones at Neil road or Bukit Pasoh
- Short distance to Chinatown heritage site
- A gateway to the future Greater Southern Waterfront district
- In the mature estate of Everton Park which provides plenty of amenities
- A luxury collection of 262 units of one to six-bedroom apartments
- Towering 36 storeys over the Singapore skyline to a fantastic view
- An excellent location that will remain a prized real estate investment
- A splendid location regardless if it is for own stay or investment
- Great investment choice
Project Details of Sky Everton
Project Description: Proposed residential housing development comprising 1 tower of 36-storey residential flats (262 units) with 4-storey carpark with a basement and communal facilities at Everton Road (Bukit Merah)
Address: 50 Everton Road
Land Area: 72,048 square feet
Expected Date of Vacant Possession: 3 September 2023
Carpark Lots: 262 lots and 3 barrier free car park lots
Architect: ADDP Architects LLP
Unit Mix of Sky Everton
1 bedroom, A1, 463 square feet: 30 units
1 bedroom, A2, 592 square feet: 4 units
1 + study, A3, 506 square feet: 14 units
1 + study, A4, 635 square feet: 2 units
2 bedroom, B1, 646 square feet: 38 units
2 bedroom, B2, 807 square feet: 2 units
2 bedroom, B3, 624 square feet: 30 units
2 bedroom, B4, 764 square feet: 4 units
2 + study, B5, 657 square feet: 22 units
2 + study, B6, 678 square feet: 14 units
2 + study, B7, 840 square feet: 2 units
3 bedroom, C1, 915 square feet: 38 units
3 bedroom, C2, 1,066 square feet: 2 units
3 + study, C3, 958 square feet: 30 units
3 + study, C4, 1,108 square feet: 4 units
4 bedroom, D1, 1,345 square feet: 22 units
5 bedroom, PH1, 1,808 square feet: 2 units
6 bedroom, PH1, 2,228 square feet: 2 units