Sengkang Grand Residences is a 99-year leasehold development, jointly developed by City Developments Limited (CDL) and CapitaLand. It is one of the hottest project and top search on the internet within the few days when this post is being written.
What comes to mind when one mention about City Developments Limited is the quality and the delivery of the finished product. Where CapitaLand is mentioned, one will most certainly, subconsciously link it to a well-managed and trendy mega mall.
Having just recently concluded their mega purchase of the Liang Court mall for a sum of four hundred million Singapore Dollars (SGD$400,000,000), this is the next venture that they will be collaborating on.
This prime site is located just right next to Buangkok MRT station, which is a part of the North-East Line MRT network. It will bring you to Dhoby Ghaut MRT station and Serangoon MRT station, which are both MRT interchange stations for North-South Line and Circle Line respectively.
Although it is located in Sengkang town which is considered a new town as compared to Hougang, many of the amenities and infrastructure have already been up and running for many years. It brings convenience to another level since this project is going to be located right next to Buangkok MRT station exit A.
The first phase of Cross Island Line is slated to be completed around 2029, with Hougang being an interchange and Buangkok being just one MRT stop away from it. Cross Island Line will intersect with many existing radial MRT networks to form part of a larger MRT network. Click here to read more about it.
Well connected to Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway which will bring you directly into Central Business District.
With the introduction of this new mixed development, it will certainly rejuvenate and revitalize the entire community. Think just like how Waterway Point has brought much needed amenities and convenience to everyone living in Punggol.
Sitting on top of an integrated transport hub, this project can be considered as a rare gem as there are not many similar projects that is on top of an integrated transport hub with direct access to MRT.
The appeal of having convenience of easy access to transportation will be a huge draw for future tenants and perhaps buyers.
CapitaLand has a strong experience and presence in operating and managing big retail malls so this mixed development will have a huge crowd draw as the next nearest mall will be NEX.
- An integrated development with a transport hub and shopping mall
- Literally at Buangkok MRT station
- Reputable and experienced developers in residential and retail mall aspects
- 3 MRT stops away from Serangoon MRT interchange
- 1 MRT stop away from Hougang, a future MRT interchange station
- A huge amount of amenities right at your door step
- Expect the finest of finishing by City Developments Limited
- A huge draw of tenants given its advantageous access to transport
- The retail mall will be well planned and managed by CapitaLand
- Live a life of convenience where you can gain access to everything easily from where you live
- A highly anticipated collaboration between two of the finest developers in Singapore.
- Unique opportunity to own a piece of mixed development to be integrated with shopping mall and bus interchange
- A luxury collection of 682 units, ranging from one to four-bedroom apartments with flexi layouts
- An elegant collection of luxury residences in 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom configurations now available for sale
- Great investment choice