Royalgreen by Allgreen Properties
Royalgreen is a freehold development located at Anamalai Avenue. It was formerly known as Royalville and was acquired by Allgreen Properties through a collective sale tender.
Allgreen Properties acquired three plots of land in the Bukit Timah area consecutively and launched all three projects almost back to back. The other two projects are Fourth Avenue Residences and Juniper Hill.
Allgreen Properties is a real estate arm of the Kuok Group, which is founded and owned by world-renowned reclusive philanthropist Mr. Robert Kuok. So Allgreen Properties is no stranger to luxurious developments for sure.
Occupying a land area of 174,176 square feet, it is going to be a low rise development consisting of 8 blocks of 5-storey units.
The site is actually located at a very convenient spot with plenty of amenities and eateries around, all within walking distance.
Not to mention that Sixth Avenue MRT station is less than 5 minutes walk away, its location along Bukit Timah road is also a huge advantage for people to get around by buses. Many different bus services travel along Bukit Timah road.
Sixth Avenue MRT station is a part of the Downtown Line MRT network, which goes towards Beauty World further north, through Stevens, Bayfront and Chinatown, eventually towards Tampines and Expo. You can access the MRT map here.
Accessibility between home and work has never been so convenient with a sheltered walkway to Sixth Avenue MRT station.
Located in the highly sought after address in District 10, Sixth Avenue is just less than 100 meters walk away from you.
Surrounded by quaint little eateries around you, this area is a favourite place amongst many for brunch on weekends. It also offers a chill and laidback evenings for people who like to have a glass of wine or two.
Unlike some exclusive projects out there which are extremely inaccessible, grocery shopping is found in the form of Cold Storage which is just a short walk away in Guthrie House.
A new green corridor will set to begin construction in 2021, which will be built above and parallel to the Bukit Timah Canal to link Singapore’s three national gardens in a continuous 11 kilometers path way, namely Jurong Lake Gardens, Singapore Botanic Gardens and Gardens by the Bay.
It will be an exiciting additional feature to the project when this green corridor materializes in the future.
- A reputable and experienced developer
- A freehold property for your legacy and future generations
- Nestled nicely in a quaint cosy neighborhood
- Just under 5 minutes walk to Sixth Avenue MRT station
- Travel to Central Business District with ease via Downtown Line
- 1 minute walk to nearby eateries
- A prime location in district 10
- 1 street away to the coveted address Sixth Avenue
- About 10 minutes drive to Orchard Road
- Easy access to major expressways Pan-Island Expressway and Bukit Timah Expressway
- Surrounded by top schools
- Easy access to multiple bus services along Bukit Timah road
- Grocery needs is just a short 100 meters walk to Guthrie House
- Future green corridor right outside your doorstep
- A green corridor to let you gain access to 3 of Singapore’s national garden
- Limited luxury collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units
- An enviable address in district 10 that will be a prized possession
Project Details of Royalgreen
Project Description: Proposed condominium housing development comprising 8 blocks of 5-storey residential flats (total 285 units) with common basement carparks and communal facilities
Address: 2, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 4, 6, 6A, 6B Anamalal Avenue
Land Area: 174,176 square feet
Expected Date of Vacant Possession: 31 December 2022
Carpark Lots: 285 and 3 accessible lots
Architect: ADDP Architects LLP
Unit Mix of Royalgreen
2 bedroom, 635 to 721 square feet: 39 units
2 bedroom premium, 667 to 721 square feet: 75 units
2 bedroom + study/guest, 721 to 861 square feet: 63 units
3 bedroom, 926 to 990 square feet: 42 units
3 bedroom + study, 1,044 to 1,076 square feet: 44 units
4 bedroom premium, 1,432 to 1,475 square feet: 18 units
4 bedroom + study, 1,259 square feet: 4 units