Park Place Residences
PARK PLACE RESIDENCES PROJECT SUMMARY
A progressive city precinct
Welcome to Paya Lebar Quarter, Singapore’s most progressive city precinct located at the heart of the URA’s urban regeneration masterplan for Paya Lebar.
Three world-class office towers offering next-generation workspaces, an exclusive 429-unit premier residence, and over 200 retailers with indoor and alfresco dining experiences sit amidst lush green, connected spaces. Directly connected to the Paya Lebar MRT station, Paya Lebar Quarter is due to open 2H 2018 onwards.
Paya Lebar Quarter offers 3 grade A office towers with close to 1 million square feet of best-in-class office space and amenities, a standalone mid-to-mid plus retail mall with over 340,000 square feet of shopping, dining and entertainment options and 3 residential towers comprising 429 apartments, positioned within a generous and lush public space.
Paya Lebar Quarter is developed by Lendlease, an international developer with a strong track record in urban regeneration projects around the world.
Lendlease’s vision of creating the best places – places that meet the varied, nuanced and personal needs of the people who live and work there – is achieved by curating an indelible connection between people and places.
- Paya Lebar Quarter is situated at the junction between Paya Lebar Road and Sims Avenue
- The site comprises two adjacent parcels
- End development value is at an estimated SGD$3.2 billion
- Site area 4 hectares
- Gross floor area circa 1.8 million square feet
- Construction commenced in January 2016
- Completion expected 2018
- Total of 7 buildings across the 99-year leasehold site
- 3 residential towers comprising 429 apartments
- Prime retail destination with a retail mix geared towards mid-to-mid plus retail and entertainment options
- 3 grade A office towers with circa 900,000 square feet (NLA) of best-in-class office space complemented by high quality retail and public amenities to maximise workplace efficiency and productivity
- Towers 1 and 2 will have 14 floors each while Tower 3 has 13 floors.
- Over 340,000 square feet (NLA) of retail experiential parkside dining
- 6 floors plus a floor with cinema and other entertainment offers
LOCATION & CONNECTIVITY
- 10 minutes to the Central Business District and 15 minutes to Changi Airport by car
- Direct access to the Paya Lebar MRT interchange which connects the East West Line and the Circle Line, providing direct access to over 60 MRT stations
- Immediate access to 6 bus stops around the project with over 20 bus routes
- Connected to the Pan Island Expressway, the East Coast Parkway and the Nicoll Highway
- Walking distance to rich cultural communities of Joo Chiat, and Katong
— Masterplan —
A landmark development in Paya Lebar – this stunning site will bring the very best of city living to the east of Singapore, with a diverse yet fully integrated range of quality urban spaces to work, live, shop, play and relax in.
Enjoy a life better connected at Paya Lebar Quarter – whether it’s time for work or play, to be home to head to the airport, to enjoy morning exercise to grab lunch with friends – discover a brand new connected life, right here.
Paya Lebar Central Master Plan – Key Growth Area
Paya Lebar Central will be a bustling, integrated commercial centre with offices, retail and attractive public spaces flowing with activity.
Today, the area is well known for its distinctive local Malay character in terms of its shops, eating places and activities such as the popular Geylang Serai Market and the Hari Raya Bazaars which line Geylang Road every year during the Ramadan period.
The location of Paya Lebar Central has great potential to be a destination commercial hub. A mere 10-minute drive from the CBD, Paya Lebar Central is near to major expressways (PIE and ECP) and major roads (Sims Avenue, Paya Lebar Road and Changi Road).
Getting here by public transport is very convenient with the Paya Lebar MRT interchange station (Circle and East-West lines) located in the heart of Paya Lebar Central.
Well-landscaped, uniquely designed public spaces at key focal points will add character to the area and provide the setting for community events.
In addition to the introduction of new commercial developments, the distinctive local identity will be enhanced with the future Wisma Geylang Serai and a new pedestrian mall and plaza space along Geylang Road.