Lendlease’s development at Paya Lebar Quarter received an overwhelming response on the first day of launch. Approximately 200 units in the 429 unit development were sold. Prices were in the $17xx to $18xx per square foot range. Higher than what most had anticipated but the response was still extremely strong and sales were extremely brisk. Park Place Residences is part of an integrated development right next to Paya Lebar MRT.
This will be part of an upcoming mega project, Paya Lebar Quarter developed by Lendlease, an international developer with a strong track record in urban regeneration projects around the world.
Paya Lebar Quarter features three Grade A office towers with close to 1 million square feet of best-in-class office space and amenities, a standalone mid-to-mid plus retail mall with over 340,000 square feet of shopping, dining and entertainment options and three residential towers comprising 429 apartments, positioned within a generous and lush public space.
Paya Lebar Quarter is situated at the junction between Paya Lebar Road and Sims Avenue.
– The site comprises two adjacent parcels
– End development value is at an estimated SGD$3.2 billion
– Site area 4 hectares
– Gross floor area circa 1.8 million square feet
– Construction commenced in January 2016
– Completion expected 2018
– Total of 7 buildings across the 99-year leasehold site
– 3 residential towers comprising 429 apartments
– Prime retail destination with a retail mix geared towards mid-to-mid plus retail and entertainment options
– 3 grade A office towers with circa 900,000 square feet (NLA) of best-in-class office space complemented by high quality retail and public amenities to maximise workplace efficiency and productivity
– Towers 1 and 2 will have 14 floors each while Tower 3 has 13 floors.
– Over 340,000 square feet (NLA) of retail experiential parkside dining
– 6 floors plus a floor with cinema and other entertainment offers.
LOCATION & CONNECTIVITY
– 10 minutes to the Central Business District and 15 minutes to Changi Airport by car
– Direct access to the Paya Lebar MRT interchange which connects the East West Line and the Circle Line, providing direct access to over 60 MRT stations
– Immediate access to 6 bus stops around the project with over 20 bus routes
– Connected to the Pan Island Expressway, the East Coast Parkway and the Nicoll Highway.
– Walking distance to rich cultural communities of Joo Chiat, and Katong.
Here are some pictures of the launch event on the 25th of March 2017.
For information about Park Place Residences, please visit this link