One Pearl Bank is a 99-year leasehold development by Capitaland. It is one of the most highly anticipated en-bloc project in 2019 that is going to replace the existing iconic Pearl Bank Apartments.*
*Editor’s note: Having spent a large part of my childhood growing up in Chinatown, it saddens me to see yet another piece of familiar history that is to be demolished and make way for new developments. Much like the shopping mall that was next door, Pearls Center and the HDB flats that were on the plot of land right outside of current Outram Park MRT station (EW16) exit.
Capitaland is no stranger to developing iconic and architecturally magnificent projects like d’Leedon, Sky Habitat and The Interlace just to name a few.
The reason why this project is closely watched by many, besides its remarkable history, its location is simply superior as compared to many other new launches to date.
Located in district 3, One Pearl Bank is just right outside Outram MRT interchange station, which is within minutes’ walking distance. You can find yourself actually walking to Central Business District effortlessly. Outram MRT interchange station will serve as the major interchange of three MRT network, currently two, with the third Thomson-East Coast network under construction now, estimated completion in 2021.
Once the new MRT network, Thomson-East Coast Line is opened, you can find yourself traveling from Outram Park to Marina Bay, Orchard, Thomson, Tanjong Katong and even Woodlands easily.
Get connected to Central Expressway, Ayer Rajah Expressway and East Coast Parkway just under a few minutes drive.
A location and neighborhood that is rich in heritage and history, Chinatown which Club Street, Amoy Street and Telok Ayer is a part of, is just right outside your doorstep with all the different cuisines accessible within your reach. Not forgetting Bukit Pasoh and Keong Saik (where Burnt Ends is located – No. 10 of World Best 50 Restaurants 2019) is just under ten minutes walk from where you are.
Tiong Bahru mature estate is just a short drive or essentially 1 bus stop ride away. Immerse in its unique and rustic neighborhood, with an exciting clash of old and new establishments sprouting in its vicinity. There are so many great and awesome food establishments in Tiong Bahru, be it cafes, bars, restaurants, groceries. Not to mention also the famous Tiong Bahru Wet Market and Food Center.
The close proximity to Keppel makes this project a natural gateway between city center and the Greater Southern Waterfront. The Singapore government has already announced bold plans for the makeover of the entire stretch of southern waterfront area.
This project is most likely a hot area where tenants will prefer to be staying at, with such a vibrant environment and excellent connectivity to all parts of Singapore, not to mention such a short distance away to Central Business District. Just across the road where Singapore General Hospital is, this will serve as a popular choice for future tenants.
Entertain your friends and families with the endless entertainment and dining options at Clarke Quay, which is just 2 MRT stops away from Outram Park MRT station.
Enjoy work-life balance and be closer to nature after a long day at work, with Pearl’s Hill City Park just right outside your doorstep.
Developer Capitaland has made every conscious and deliberate effort to recreate how Pearl Bank Apartments used to looked like. So one can most definitely enjoy a splendid view of the Singapore Skyline from One Pearl Bank.
- Just a short walk from existing Outram Park MRT interchange station
- Soon to be opened Thomson-East Coast MRT network will be added to Outram Park station as well
- A superior location in District 3 right outside of city center
- 1.3 kilometers to the fringe of Central Business District
- Walking distance to Chinatown heritage site
- 1 bus stop ride away to Tiong Bahru mature estate
- In between Chinatown and Tiong Bahru, amenities available are endless
- 2 MRT stations away from top tourists destination Clarke Quay
- Be surrounded by endless food options, be it new or old
- Minutes drive to Central Expressway, Ayer Rajah Expressway and East Coast Parkway
- Minutes walk to heritage-rich Keong Saik and Bukit Pasoh
- Located at the fringe of Orchard road, accessible within minutes drive
- Accessible to River Valley Great World City via future Outram Park, Thomson-East Coast line network
- Well positioned to receive ready tenants from establishments nearby such as Singapore General Hospital
- Experience work-life balance with greenery Pearl’s Hill City Park at your doorstep
- The highly anticipated latest development by Capitaland
- A must have for architecture design lovers
- A luxury collection of 774 units of studio, one to four-bedroom apartments
- Towering at 39 stories over the Chinatown neighborhood
- Enjoy a magnificent skyline view of downtown Singapore
- A prized real estate investment by a world-class developer
- Great investment choice