One Holland Village is a 99-year leasehold development led by joint developers Far East Organisation, Sino Group and Sekisui House. A total of 15 bids came in for this site, with a winning bid of $1.213 billion Singapore Dollars.
Property investors will be watching this project closely as this is one of the most recent launches by Far East Organisation, having stayed away from the property acquisition scene locally for awhile.
Holland Village has always been considered to be a subset of Orchard. But with a community of its own. Holland Village has always been lacking in a decent sized retail mall, much less a commercial space. The latest being Raffles Holland V which consists of a few retail shops.
Anchor tenants such as Cold Storage, pharmacy chain Guardian, non-profit arts and culture organisation The Rice Company and movie theater The Projector have already confirmed their presence in the completed mall.
There will be office space of slightly over eighty thousand square feet available, this will certainly add on to the existing foot fall and support the retail spaces that are coming up.
Located in a nice location that is between Orchard and Buona Vista, Holland Village has stood the test of time to become an icon of its own. The famous Chip Bee Gardens have restaurants and conservation houses that add to its charm.
It will be a much welcome addition for the offices in the entire One North and Buona Vista area as shopping and food options there can be quite limited.
One of the blocks will be housing boutique hotel Quincy operating serviced apartments, at the same time there will be 27 luxury private units under Quincy Private Residences.
The two other residential blocks will feature one to three bedders, and 3-storey block made up entirely of walk-up apartments inspired by Chip Bee Gardens, featuring spiral staircases and roof terraces.
The new retail mall will be highly anticipated to bring in a much-needed breath of fresh air to this aging neighborhood which is more well known for a watering hole status than F&B.
Even with a 99-year leasehold status, this project is still set to garner plenty of interest due to its excellent location and branding of Holland Village. It has a unique status just like Katong.
- Just a stone’s throw from Holland Village MRT station
- Less than 5 minutes drive to Orchard road
- An enviable address in district 10
- The first luxury residential project set in Holland Village
- 2 MRT stations away to Singapore Botanic Gardens, UNESCO heritage site
- Enjoy plenty of food options in the ever bustling Holland Village
- A welcome boost of commercial and retail space to bring more diversity to Holland Village
- Developed by Far East Organisation, the leader in luxury space
- Probably the only residential project to be located in the heart of Holland Village
- A highly anticipated latest luxury development by Far East Organisation after a long hiatus
- A must see for mixed development lovers
- Convenience right at your door-step for your everyday needs
- Realized to the highest level of refinement for luxury home lovers
- A luxury collection of 296 one to four bedroom apartments
- An elegant collection of luxury residences in 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom configurations now available for sale
- Towering 34 storeys over the Holland Village neighborhood
- A coveted address that will remain a prized real estate investment
- A coveted address that will remain an assured investment choice
- Great investment choice