1. FOUNDATION Reinforced concrete foundation to engineer’s requirements
2. SUPER-STRUCTURE Reinforced concrete structure to engineer’s requirements
3. WALLS External – Pre-cast Concrete Panels and/or Common clay brick to Architect & Engineer’s requirements Internal – Pre-cast Concrete Panels and/or Common clay brick and/or Light weight partition to Architect & Engineer’s requirements
4. ROOF Reinforced concrete roof with waterproofing and insulation
5. CEILING Living/ Dining/ Bedrooms – Skim coat and/or plaster ceiling boards with emulsion paint to Architect’s selection Balcony & Private Terrace – Skim coat with emulsion paint to Architect’s selection Bathroom/Kitchen – Moisture resistant plaster ceiling boards with emulsion paint finish to Architect’s selection
6. FINISHES Wall (For Apartments) Living/Dining/Bedrooms/ – Cement and Sand plaster and/or skim coat with emulsion Kitchen/Household Shelter/ paint to Architect’s selection Balcony Bathroom – Porcelain tiles lay up to false ceiling height (exposed area only) to Architect’s design Wall (For Common Areas) 1st Storey Lift Lobbies/ – Cement and sand plaster and/or skim coat with emulsion Typical lift lobbies/Staircases paint to Architect’s selection
Wall (For Common Areas) External Wall – Cement and sand plaster and/or skim coat with weather resistant paint to Architect’s selection
Floor (For Apartments) Living/Dining/Kitchen /Study – Marble and/or Compressed marble and/or Porcelain tiles to Architect’s selection Bedroom – Timber Flooring Bathroom – Porcelain tiles to Architect’s selection Balcony/Private Terrace – Porcelain tiles to Architect’s selection A/C Ledge – Cement & Sand screeding
Floor (Common Areas) a) 1st storey lift lobbies – Porcelain tiles to Architect’s selection b) Typical lift lobbies – Porcelain tiles to Architect’s selection c) Staircases – Cement & sand screed with nosing tiles to Architect’s selection d) Sun deck/Pool Area – Natural Timber and/or Composite Timber deck and/or Porcelain tiles to Architect’s selection e) Swimming Pool – Mosaic and/or Porcelain tiles to Architect’s selection f) Walkway/Pavement – Washed pebbles and/or Porcelain tiles to Architect’s selection
7. WINDOWS Powder coated aluminium framed windows with approx. 6mm thick tinted float glass to Architect’s selection
8. DOORS a) Main Entrance – Fire-rated timber door to Architect’s design b) Bedrooms/Bathrooms – Semi-hollow core timber door to Architect’s design c) Ironmongery – Locksets and hinges to Architect’s selection
9. RAILINGS Stainless steel and/or mild steel with paint to Architect’s selection
10. SANITARY WARES AND FITTINGS Bathroom a) 1 shower cubicle with shower mixer, rain shower head and shower set to Architect’s selection b) 1 wash basin and mixer tap to Architect’s selection c) 1 water closet to Architect’s selection d) 1 mirror to Architect’s design e) 1 toilet paper holder to Architect’s selection
11. ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION/TELEPHONE/TV/FM a) All electrical wiring are concealed in floor and wall in conduits wherever possible except for electrical wiring above false ceiling, household shelter, and DB cabinet will be exposed in trunking and/or conduits b) Refer to Electrical Schedule for details
12. LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEM a) Lighting Protection System shall be provided in accordance with Singapore Standard SS555 2010.
13. PAINTING a) External Walls – Spray textured coating and/or Weather-resistant emulsion paint to Architect’s selection b) Internal Walls – Emulsion paint to Architect’s selection
14. WATERPROOFING Waterproofing is provided to floors of Bathrooms, Kitchen, Balcony and where required.
15. DRIVEWAY & CARPARK Interlocking pavers and/or concrete finish to Architect’s selection
16. RECREATIONAL FACILITIES a) Swimming Pool b) Jacuzzi c) Pool deck d) BBQ Pit e) Outdoor Gym
17. OTHER ITEMS (For apartments) a) Kitchen Cabinets – High and low kitchen cabinets with solid surface and/or stone work top complete with sink and mixer to Architect’s design & selection b) Kitchen Appliances – Electric Cooker Hob and cooker hood, integrated fridge to Architect’s selection c) Bedroom Wardrobes – Built-in wardrobes to Main bedroom only to Architect’s design & selection d) Air-conditioning – Multi-split air-conditioning to all Bedrooms and Living/ Dining to M & E Engineer’s requirements e) Mechanical Ventilation – Toilets may be mechanically ventilated, where applicable to M&E Engineer’s requirements f) Electric Water Heater – Hot water supply to all bathrooms and kitchen except W.C. to M & E Engineer’s requirements g) Cable vision – Provision of outlet only
Marble, Limestone and Granite Marble, limestone and granite are natural stone materials containing veins with tonality differences. There will be colour and markings caused by their complex mineral composition and incorporated impurities. White such material can be pre-selected before installation, this non-conformity in the marble, limestone or granite as well as non-uniformity between pieces cannot be totally avoided. Granite tiles are pre-polished before laying and care has been taken for their installation. However granite, being a much harder material than marble cannot be re-polished after installation. Hence some differences may be felt at the joints. Subject to Clause 14.3, the tonality and pattern of the marble, limestone or granite selected and installed shall be subject to availability.
Timber Timber is a natural material containing grain/vein and tonal differences. Thus it is not possible to achieve total consistency of colour and grain in its selection and installation.
Warranties Where warranties are given by the manufacturers and/or contractors and/or suppliers of any of the equipment and/or appliances installed by the Vendor at the Unit, the Vendor shall assign to the Purchaser such warranties at the time when possession of the Unit is delivered to the Purchaser.
Cable Television and/or Internet Access The Purchaser is liable to pay annual fee, subscription fee and such other fees to the StarHub Cable Vision Ltd (SCV) and/or internet services providers (ISP) or any other relevant party or any other relevant authorities. The Vendor is not responsible to make arrangements with any of the said parties for the service connection for their respective subscription channels and/or internet access.
Wardrobes, Kitchen Cabinets, Fan Coil Units, Electrical Points, Door Swing Positions and Plaster Ceiling Boards Layout/Location of wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, fan coil units, electrical points, door swing positions and plaster ceiling boards are subject to Architect’s sole discretion and final design.
Air-conditioning System To ensure good working condition of the air-conditioning system, the system has to be maintained and cleaned by the Purchaser on a regular basis. This includes the cleaning of filters, cleaning the condensate pipes and charging of gas.
Internet Access If the Purchaser requires internet access, the Purchaser will have to make direct arrangements with the Internet Service Provider and/or such relevant entities/authorities for Internet services to the unit and to make all necessary payments to the Internet Service Provider and/or the relevant entities/authorities.
Description of Common Property Car park lots, driveway, common lift/stair lobbies, pool, refuse chamber, lifts, staircase, turf area, fencing gates, switch room, pump room, water tanks, external walls and other elements and fixtures/fittings which are not included in the Subsidiary Strata Certificate of Title for each individual housing unit and all common property as defined in the Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act (Cap.30C) and the Land Titles (Strata) Act (Cap.158)
Common Area Sentry Post is provided and Management Room is not provided.
Purpose of Building Project and Restriction as to Use The building project is zoned as “Residential”, strictly for residential occupation only. The open roof terrace/PES is not to be enclosed or roofed over.
Additional Notes While every reasonable care has been taken in preparation of this brochure, the developer and its agent cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracies or omissions. All statements are believed to be correct but shall not be regarded as statements or representation of fact. All information and specifications, renderings, visual representations, and plans are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required by us and/or the competent authorities.
Materials, Fittings, Equipment, Finishes, Installation and Appliances Subject to Clause 14.3, the brand, colour and model of all materials, fittings, equipment, finishes, Installations and appliances supplied shall be provided subject to Architect’s selection, market availability and the sole discretion of the Vendor.
All information, specifications and statements herein shall not be treated to form part of an offer or contract. Floor plans are subject to amendments as may be required by the relevant authorities. Visual representations, model, showflat displays and illustrations, photographs, art renderings and other graphic representations and references, not limited to landscape and furniture, are intended to portray only artistic impressions of the development and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. Floor areas are only approximate measurements and subject to final survey.
The Sales & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and purchaser and shall supersede all statements, representations or promise made prior to the signing of the Sales & Purchase Agreement and shall in no way modified by any statements, representations or promise made by the developer or the Marketing agents.