Midwood is located in Hillview area in district 23. This is the latest development by Hong Leong Holdings.
Surrounded by lush greenery and nature reserves, this project is within a short drive to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Bukit Batok Town Park, Dairy Farm Nature Park.
A short walk to the Hillview MRT station, get connected directly to Central Business District or the Downtown area via Downtown MRT line. You will also be able to get connected to Thomson-East Coast Line which can get you to Orchard directly with ease.
With the operation of Downtown Line, it is actually quite convenient to get around to city center without the need to switch MRT lines. You are just a few stops away to Sixth Avenue MRT station, the Bukit Timah area. You can refer to the map here.
You can find yourself some basic amenities and food options in the mall next to you at HillV2 shopping mall. Alternatively, you can always take a short five to ten minutes drive to Rail Mall or Bukit Batok Central.
Jurong Lake District is also within close proximity to you by a fifteen minutes drive, where you can gain access to more shopping malls like JEM, Westgate and IMM shopping mall.
Enjoy great connectivity through various major expressways like Bukit Timah Expressway and Pan-Island Expressway. With the completion of flyovers along Upper Bukit Timah Road, you can also drive through to Holland Road, Ulu Pandan and Commonwealth Avenue easily.
Many top schools are in the vicinity towards the Bukit Timah area like Nanyang Girls’ High, Hwa Chong Institution, National Junior College, Methodist Girls’ Primary and Secondary, Ngee Ann Polytechnic and also Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School (which unfortunately is more than two kilometers away).
Although tucked away at a relatively far location away from city center, the Urban Redevelopment Authority has awarded this project to Hong Leong through a Government Land Sale exercise, ‘thanks in part to its proposed innovative construction methods and management with a focus on productivity’. (source by The Business Times)
This project will probably only attract those who love their privacy and exclusitivity and familiar with the Hillview area. The price is also a potential pull factor for many home buyers in today’s property prices.
- A short walk from Hillview MRT station
- Direct connectivity to Stevens MRT interchange
- Conveniently connected to Circle Line and Thomson East-Coast Line
- Right next to HillV2 mall
- Minutes drive to Rail Mall
- Minutes drive to Jurong Lake District
- Exclusive and quiet neighborhood
- 15 minutes drive to top schools i.e. Nanyang Girls’ High School and Hwa Chong Institution
- 2 MRT stops away to King Albert Park
- 3 MRT stops away to Sixth Avenue
- A popular location for international students (tenants)
- An elegant collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom configurations now available for sale
- Potential upside with a low entry price point