Midtown II & Midtown Modern by GuocoLand (名汇庭菀)
Midtown Modern by GuocoLand is the final masterpiece to complete the entire Guoco Midtown plan. GuocoLand is no stranger to a latest series of luxury developments such as Wallich Residence.
It consists of 2 residential towers and the first floor will be used for commercial purpose. This is touted to be one of the largest integrated developments along the Beach Road area.
This is a brand new concept of urban living, whereby you work, live and play in the heart of the expanded Central Business District area. The whole idea is that everything shall be within 5 to 10 minutes of walking distance from you.
Surrounded by Suntec City, Marina Square, South Beach Tower and Bugis Junction, regardless of whether is it leisure or work, you will not be too far away from home. It forms part of the larger Civic District with amenities for shopping and dining options.
Direct connection to Bugis MRT station, which is part of an interchange for East-West and Downtown line. So getting to either Raffles Place or the Downtown area is seamless and convenient.
Travelling to the airport is extremely convenient with the East Coast Parkway (ECP) nearby, the journey to the airport will only take you about 15 minutes.
Two other major expressways, the Marina Coastal Expressway and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway will bring you to all parts of Singapore. With the upcoming North-South Corridor, greater connectivity can be achieved.
With a new 770,000 square feet Grade A office tower within walking distance, whether you are working there or looking for a unit here as an investment will be a great choice.
Life in the city does not have to be all hustling and bustling. There are more than 400,000 square feet of public spaces and plazas for large scale events and social events for you and your family to enjoy. Truly a garden within the city.
Established schools accessible through the MRT lines connected to Midtown Modern, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School and St Joseph’s Institution, Hwa Chong Institution, National Junior College and Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road). Getting to school for your children and easier than before.
A mere 5 to 10 minutes drive is all you need to get to the Orchard shopping belt.
Look forward to coming home every day with a lush and green landscape designed by renowned designers. Achieve true relaxation when coming back home.
- Direct integration to Bugis MRT interchange (East-West Line & Downtown Line)
- Walking distance to Promenade MRT station (Circle Line)
- Less than 5 minutes walk to Bugis Junction
- Under 10 minutes walk to Suntec City shopping mall
- Walking distance to Raffles City shopping mall
- A short drive to Orchard Road shopping belt
- Located in the Civic District, great connectivity and convenience
- Truly a magnificent location served by 3 MRT stations, and 3 MRT lines
- A convenient location for expatriates to consider staying, a good mix of leisure and work
- Surrounded by rich national heritage and cultural centres
- A whole new level of convenience to serve your needs with everything within your reach
- Enjoy vibrant urban city lifestyle
- Developed by experienced luxury developers GuocoLand and Hong Leong
- Multiple leisure and amenities being close to multiple shopping malls
- Integrated with commercial spaces within the development
- A luxury collection of 558 units from one bedroom to penthouses
- An elegant collection of luxury residences in 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom configurations now available for sale
- Rising 30 storeys over the city skyline of District 7
- A coveted address that will remain a prized real estate investment
- A coveted address that will remain an assured investment choice
- Great investment choice surrounded by Grade A offices and tertiary education institutes
Project Details of Midtown Modern
Project Description: Proposed residential flats development comprising 2 blocks of 30-storey apartments (Total: 558 units) with carpark and communal facilities, and commercial at 1st storey with basement
Address: 16 Tan Quee Lan Street, Singapore 188144 (South Tower), 18 Tan Quee Lan Street, Singapore 188105 (North Tower), 20 Tan Quee Lan Street, Singapore 188107 (Commercial 1st storey)
Tenure: 99-year leasehold starting from 10 December 2019
Land Area: 124,117.5 square feet
Expected Date of TOP: 3rd quarter of 2025
Carpark Lots: 279 carpark lots + 3 accessible lots
Architect: ADDP Architects LLP, IPLI Architects
Landscape Consultant: Ortus Design Pte Ltd
Unit Mix of Midtown Modern
1 bedroom, 409 to 474 square feet: 168 units
2 bedroom, 592 to 721 square feet: 139 units
3 bedroom, 904 to 1,066 square feet: 139 units
4 bedroom, 1,432 to 1,464 square feet: 55 units
4 bedroom premium, 1,733 to 1,808 square feet: 55 units
Penthouse, 3,272 to 3,520 square feet: 2 units
Total: 558 units