Meyer Mansion by Guocoland
From the developers who brought you Martin Modern and Wallich Residence, Meyer Mansion is a freehold development in District 15 by Guocoland, occupying the site of former Casa Meyfort.
Own a piece of the prime District 15 with unblocked sea views and city views surrounding you.
Inspired by the history and site context of Meyer Road, Meyer Mansion combines the understated luxury living and modern tropical architecture to create a new architectural benchmark.
Meyer Mansion’s unique location combines the laid back charm of East Coast whilst being situated right at the edge of the city and financial district.
The strategic location allows you to have quick and easy access to major expressways such as East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), giving you access to city or Changi Airport in less than 10 minutes.
Upcoming Thomson East Coast Line, Katong Park MRT station is just 5 minutes walk away from you, and Raffles Place MRT Station is just 6 stops away.
Through deliberate and careful design, Meyer Mansion’s vantage is elevated with floor to ceiling windows to maximise the stunning unblocked views of the sea and surrounding landed enclave.
8 unique unit types, each with just 25 units and were created in various sizes and layouts to suit every family demographic needs and lifestyle.
This development offers you
- 5 minutes walk from the future Katong Park MRT station
- Located along the prestigious Meyer Road enclave
- One of the rare freehold land parcel to be launched
- Just minutes walk to East Coast Park
- Easy access to major expressways, Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)
- Enjoy both the tranquillity of East Coast Park and convenience of being minutes away from city centre
- Experience both relaxation and luxury living by the sea
- A highly anticipated latest luxury development by Guocoland
- A must see for sea view enthusiasts
- Potential upside with the new Thomson East Coast MRT Line coming up
- A luxury freehold collection of 200 one to four bedroom apartments
- Different layouts and configurations to suit different family needs and lifestyles
- Rising 25 storeys over the landed enclave neighbourhood with unblocked sea and city views
- A prized real estate choice buy
- A brilliant investment choice
Project Details of Meyer Mansion
Project Description: 1 block of 25 storey residential flats of 200 units with car park, swimming pool and communal facilities
Address: 79 Meyer Road
Land Area: Approximately 85,249.80 square feet
Total number of units: 200
Number of lifts: 2 common lifts, 4 stacks with private lifts
Expected Date of Vacant Possession: 1st half, 2024
Carpark Lots: 203
Appliances and Fittings: V-Zug, Liebherr, Whirlpool, Duravit and Hansgrohe
Project Architect: ADDP Architects LLP
Landscape Architect: COEN Design International
Project Interior Designer: Index Design Pte Ltd
Showflat Interior Designer: Peter Tay Studio
Unit Mix of Meyer Mansion
1 bedroom, 484 square feet: 25 units
2 bedroom, 689 square feet: 25 units
3 bedroom, 1109 square feet: 50 units
3 bedroom premium, 1399 & 1496 square feet: 50 units
4 bedroom premium, 1722 & 1765 square feet: 50 units
Floor to Ceiling Height
1st storey: 3.9 metres
Typical storeys: 3.0 metres
25th storey: 6.3 metres
Location Map of Meyer Mansion
Click here to download the Meyer Mansion brochure (Coming Soon)
Related articles about Meyer Mansion
Related videos about Meyer Mansion