ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Owned 60:40 by Khazanah Nasional Berhad and Temasek respectively, M+S Pte Ltd was set up on 27 June 2011 to develop four land parcels in Marina South and two land parcels in Ophir-Rochor, Singapore.
The integrated developments have been unveiled as Marina One and DUO respectively. Launched in November 2013, DUO Residences has achieved significant success within the first week of sales.
Set at the heart of Singapore’s new CBD, Marina One was born out of the collaborative strength of Malaysia’s Khazanah and Singapore’s Temasek to create a premier Marina Bay integrated development designed by world leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture, Christoph Ingenhoven.
- Prime Grade-A office space, luxury residences and unique retail offerings set around lush greenery of over 65,000 sq. ft
- Leading edge ‘City in a Garden’ concept with lush greenery within Marina One‘s Green Heart and flanked by two neighbouring parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
- Seamless connectivity to 4 MRT lines via underground pedestrian networks
- Supergreen sustainable features with LEED Platinum and Green Mark Platinum ratings
- Iconic identity formed by architectural louvres, balcony design, kinetic night-lighting features and more
A UNIFIED DEFINITION
The design for Marina One by Ingenhoven Architects and A61 unifies the four land parcels to become one identity instead of four different buildings. Its outer façade defines the city grid whilst the Green Heart binds its towers together. The iconic louvres, which visually unify the integrated development, are an integral part of the Supergreen concept to create a comfortable climatic environment within Marina One.
The multiple stepped gardens – inspired by Asian rice terraces – further improve the microclimate and provide the largest green urban sanctuary within Singapore’s CBD for the benefit of Marina One’s occupants and community.
A GREEN SANCTUARY
With the ingenious design of a lush central garden by Gustafson Porter and ICN Design, Marina One boasts of a luxurious oasis in the heart of the city.
Amidst the hustle and bustle of the CBD, experience a sense of tranquillity and serenity like never before. Here among verdant flora, Marina One is the perfect balance of a city within a garden.
Marina One’s landscaping draws on the diversity of flora found at various altitudes in the tropics. The conceptual abstraction of natural climate and altitude changes informs the planting intent where the Green Valley scheme on Levels 1, 2 & 3 create a sense of enclosure and intimacy of the rainforest, the Cloud Forest scheme on Levels 4 & 15 depicts the transition through a tropical cloud cover whilst the Mountain Top scheme portrays a montane forest at the Rooftop level.
By being LEED Platinum pre-certified and BCA Green Mark Platinum certified, Marina One sets the standard for the rest of Asia to follow and its green features include:
- Optimized building orientation and façade to reduce heat gain and glare on the office floor plates by 20%.
- Direct access to Singapore’s MRT network via underground pedestrian links to the Marina Bay and Downtown MRT Stations.
- Environmentally friendly green building products.
- Water efficient features including rainwater harvesting.
- Energy efficient features such as regenerative lift braking, LED lighting controlled by motion sensors and advanced air handling units.
- Greenery at its core and sky gardens to reduce the heat island effect and improve air quality.
- Environmental Management practice implemented throughout the construction process.
a globally recognized address
The Marina Bay district is Singapore’s most prestigious residential and business address where live, play and work opportunities abound around the clock.
Marina One is set to take its place amidst the iconic Marina Bay Sands, verdant flora at Gardens by the Bay, the Esplanade Theaters on the Bay and fine arts at the ArtScience Museum.
World-class attractions within vibrant Marina Bay include the annual International Formula 1 Grand Prix at the Marina Bay Street Circuit, Marina South Pier, International Cruise Centre, Singapore Flyer and the Marina Bay Golf Course.
A CENTRALLY CONNECTED SPACE
Marina One is the heart of the new financial district in Marina Bay. With links to 4 out of 6 MRT lines and major expressways, Marina One is conveniently located and centrally connected.
- Connected to 4 MRT Lines – Downtown, North South Line, Circle Line and upcoming Thomson Line
- Flanked by two parks, Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
- Eminent neighbours include Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and more
- Surrounded by a plethora of the city’s degustation and entertainment offerings
Marina Bay is the centrepiece of Singapore’s urban transformation that will support its continuing growth as a major business and financial hub in Asia. As part of the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s grand vision, Marina Bay will sparkle as a vibrant hub of infinite opportunities to explore (live), exchange (work) and entertain (play).
Explore verdant spaces and a vast waterfront promenade, or attend a dazzling variety of events and celebration; exchange business ideas at state-of-the-art offices, seamlessly connected via a modern transport infrastructure served by new expressways and MRT lines; and entertain at world-class attractions that pulsate with round-the-clock energy.
Marina Bay offers extraordinary potential for significant growth that will transform and further extend the city towards Marina South and Greater Southern Waterfront to create a new Waterfront City.
A SPACE THAT CONNECTS YOU TO EVERYTHING
Marina Bay is one of Asia’s real estate success stories, conceived as a place for financial and multi national companies to prosper together with attractions such as Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, ArtScience Museum and the annual International Formula 1 Grand Prix at the Marina Bay Street Circuit to bring new life to the city.
The Urban Redevelopment Authority vision of a ‘Garden City by the Bay’ has delivered a financial powerhouse and numerous world-class attractions connected to Singapore, Asia and the world. At the heart of this vibrant new district sits Marina One, the region’s premier integrated development.