The Ki Residences is a 999-year leasehold development by Hoi Hup Sunway Clementi Pte Ltd. It is located within the exclusive Sunset Way enclave designated for two-storey bungalows and private residential developments.
There is a new road called Brookvale Drive linking the Ki Residences to Clementi Road for better accessibility to major educational institutions and amenities such as Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, National University of Singapore, Singapore University of Social Sciences, and the Canadian International School.
Parents with children approaching primary school-going age can rest at ease with Bukit Timah Primary School being just one kilometre away, and popular primary school such as Pei Hwa Primary School is two kilometres away.
The Ki Residences is also well-connected by 3 MRT Lines (North-South, Circle, and Downtown) and major expressways (BKE, PIE, and AYE) for easy mobility. They also provide a free shuttle service for the residents to the nearest MRT stations.
A part of the extension of One-North, the Dover Knowledge District will create a synergy with nearby business parks, research facilities, and academic institutions.
At the doorstep of Beauty World MRT station, an upcoming Bukit Timah Community Building and Integrated Transport Hub is being built as a new one-stop integrated facility with a Community Club, redeveloped market, and hawker center.
Botanical garden, which is a well-known tourist spot in Singapore, is a mere fourteen minutes drive away from the Ki residences. They are also expected to release new attractions for all ages to enjoy with the opening of its Gallop Extension later this year.
Just a short driving distance away from Holland Village, where more shopping and dining options await. Or just for an evening for unwinding with friends over a drink.
Residents can also enjoy Holland Plain; a distinctive and welcoming neighbourhood, featuring generous park spaces. And Bukit Timah first diversion canal includes rain gardens and wetland nodes creating welcoming leisure spaces. All of these places are just simply a short drive away.
There are also plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby for the residents to enjoy such as Sunset Railway Cafe, Olla Specialty Coffee, and Summer Hill.
- Luxurious and exclusive freehold enclave
- An exclusive new road built just for your ease of accessibility
- Come home to relaxation with lush greenery covering 35% of the grounds
- Boasting 50 different facilities for you and your family
- A good mix of mature estate and upcoming new amenities
- 1 km from Bukit Timah Primary School
- 2 km from Pei Hwa Primary School
- 2 km to Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- 3 km to Singapore Polytechnic
- 4 km from the National University of Singapore
- Well connected by 3 MRT lines (North-South, Circle, and Downtown)
- Free shuttle service provided for residents to the nearest MRT station
- Accessible to reputable tertiary and international education institution
- Located near a lot of leisure places such as Botanics Garden and Bukit Timah Nature reserve
- Plenty of nearby food places for residents to dine in and enjoy