Juniper Hill by Allgreen Properties
Juniper Hill is a freehold development by Allgreen Properties Limited. It is a part of the three Bukit Timah collections by Allgreen, which is a member of the Kuok Group. The other two projects are Fourth Avenue Residences and Royalgreen.
It is occupying the site of the former Crytal Tower at Ewe Boon road. Crytal Tower was enbloc for $1,840 psf ppr (per square foot, per plot ratio). Originally with only 28 units, it is now being redeveloped into 115 units in total.
Located in the quiet stretch of road that is slightly away from the main Bukit Timah road, this is a project with an enviable address within the prime and coveted District 10 itself.
The nearest MRT station is Stevens MRT station, which is part of the Downtown Line network currently. It will be the interchange for future Thomson-East Coast Line in future.
The walk to Stevens MRT station is approximately 700 meters away.
You will be able to travel to Woordlands, Thomson, Orchard and Tanjong Katong area with ease once the new MRT network is completed. As of now you are able to commute to Shenton Way and the city center with ease.
Future owners who drive are able to find themselves travelling with ease to Orchard road under ten minutes and accessing Pan-Island Expressway within five minutes.
It is located near to top schools like St Joseph Institution, and within one kilometer of Anglo-Chinese School (Primary) and Singapore Chinese Girls’ School.
With exciting uplifting plans to rejuvenate the Orchard shopping belt, you can expect more vibrant activities to be happening in the future.
Looking for a quiet afternoon to spend by yourself? You are just one MRT station away to Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Upcoming plans to connect all three Singapore national gardens by a continuous trail of 11 kilometers, you can walk, jog or cycle to Jurong Lake Gardens, Singapore Botanic Gardens or Gardens by the Bay.
You are just a short distance away from lifestyle places like Dempsey Hill and Tanglin Club. Amenities are all around you as well like Newton Food Center and supermarket like Cold Storage.
- An experienced and reputable developer, a member of Kuok Group
- A short walk to Stevens MRT station
- Future MRT interchange to Thomson-East Coast Line
- Travel to Woodlands, Thomson or Tanjong Katong with ease
- 5 minutes drive to Orchard road
- 5 minutes drive to Pan-Island Expressway
- Within 1km of Anglo-Chinese School (Primary) and Singapore Chinese Girls’ School
- A freehold address of choice set within prime district 10 (Tanglin planning area)
- 1 MRT stop away from Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Plans to rejuvenate Orchard shopping district
- Part of a 3 project collections within prime Bukit Timah area
- Future trail linking to 3 of Singapore national gardens
- A luxury collection of 115 two to five bedroom apartments available now for sale
- A coveted and enviable address that will remain a prized real estate asset
- Great property choice for future legacy
Project Details of Juniper Hill
Project Description: Proposed erection of 1 block of 12-storey residential flats (115 units) with 2 levels of basement carpark, tennis court, swimming pool, roof terrace and communal facilities at 39 Ewe Boon Road (Tanglin planning area)
Address: 39 Ewe Boon Road
Land Area: 5,619 square meters
Expected Date of Vacant Possession: 31 March 2022
Carpark Lots: 115
Architect: P&T Consultants Pte Ltd
Unit Mix of Juniper Hill
2 bedroom, 581 to 635 square feet: 40 units
2 bedroom premium, 657 to 721 square feet: 30 units
3 bedroom, 915 & 958 square feet: 16 units
3 bedroom + study, 1,044 & 1,109 square feet: 24 units
4 bedroom, 1,819 & 1,884 square feet: 2 units
4 bedroom + study, 1,970 square feet: 1 unit
5 bedroom, 2,217 square feet: 2 units