Hyll on Holland by Far East Consortium & Koh Brothers
Hyll on Holland is the latest freehold addition to the luxurious district 10 Holland area.
Nestled in the Good Class bungalow enclave of Holland Hill and Cluny Hill, enjoy unparalleled, unblocked vantage point from your home over the whole neighbourhood. Living among the best of the best.
Besides feeling like you are living in natural greenery, you are close to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Botanic Gardens.
Other than it is a short seven minutes drive to Orchard Road, you are just six minutes’ walk away to Holland Village MRT, or seven minutes walk to Farrer Road MRT.
You will be pampered and spoilt by the number of entertainment, shopping, and dining options being surrounded by many establishments.
If you would like to have a quiet and cosy evening date with your loved ones, there is no better place than Dempsey Hill which is just four minutes drive away.
A ladies or guys’ night out is easily within your reach when Holland Village is just six minutes walk away or three minutes drive.
Endless options of cafes and restaurants within grasp at one of the most desirable neighbourhood in Singapore. Be prepared to be charmed by its vibes.
Many great education institutions near to you, St Margaret’s Secondary School, Henry Park Primary School, Nanyang Primary School just to name a few.
A fine elegant architecture among the lush greenery, Hyll on Holland promises to provide a sense of tranquillity when you come home. Become the envy of your peers with this art piece of a home.
Surrounded by breathtaking views, your friends will find it hard to resist being invited over for a cup of coffee or tea, or simply enjoy a quiet read at your balcony with panoramic views.
Designed with optimal space in mind, be dazzled by the carefully selected premium fittings for your home. All these with a smart home system to match.
Every day will be a dream come true for you and your family.
- Designed and built to the highest of standards by experienced developers
- Nestled nicely in Good Class Bungalow enclave like Cluny Hill
- Ultra-luxurious living environment for you and your family
- Lush greenery and tranquil environment greeting you daily
- 5 minutes drive to UNESCO World Heritage Site Botanic Gardens
- 6 minutes walk to Holland Village MRT station (Circle Line)
- 7 minutes walk to Farrer Road MRT station (Circle Line)
- 3 minutes drive to Holland Village
- 4 minutes drive to Dempsey Hill
- 7 minutes drive to Rochester Park
- 8 minutes drive to One-North Tech Hub
- Endless dining and leisure options with close proximity to Orchard Road
- An enclave and living community in itself at Holland Village
- Multiple educational institutes, Nanyang Primary School and Henry Park Primary School
- Designed with elegance and optimum living space with you in mind
- Unparalleled vantage views from your home
- Flawless finishes to provide you with the utmost comfort and relaxation
- Thoughtful and premium fittings for your everyday purpose
- Smart Home system to welcome you home daily and giving you greater convenience
- Redefining the definition of luxury living
- Truly a place that you will never need a holiday from
Project Details of Hyll on Holland
Project Description: 6 residential blocks of 12-storey with 2 basements
Address: 89, 91, 93, 95, 97, 99 Holland Road
Land Area: Approximately 12,830 square metres
Expected Date of Vacant Possession: 30 June 2025
Carpark Lots: 319 and 4 accessible lots
Architect: Aedas Pte Ltd
Landscape Consultant: COEN Design International Pte Ltd
Unit Mix of Hyll on Holland
2 bedroom, A1, 570 square feet: 11 units
2 bedroom, A2, 570 square feet: 11 units
2 bedroom, B1, 603 square feet: 11 units
2 bedroom, B2, 614 square feet: 22 units
2 bedroom, C1, 657 square feet: 22 units
2 bedroom, C2, 657 square feet: 22 units
2 bedroom, D1, 700 square feet: 110 units
2 bedroom, D2, 710 square feet: 11 units
2 bedroom, D3, 721 square feet: 11 units
3 bedroom, E, 936 square feet: 44 units
3 bedroom + study, F, 1,055 square feet: 44 units
Total: 319 units