Now with even lower prices! Latest Star-buy Units.
*Prices subject to change without notice.
ATTRACTIVE DISCOUNTS FOR 3 & 4 Bedrooms:
3 bedroom price from: $1,653,800 (#02-08) 1033sqft
3 bedroom with Yard from: $1,620,000 (#02-04) 1076sqft
4 bedroom price from: $2,156,000 (#30-19) 1302sqft
Highly Sought-after Location: In District 3 with amazing rental potential- Near to renowned & reputable schools – Gan Eng Seng Primary School / Cresent Girls’ School / NUS / INSEAD
Well connected via AYE / CTE to ALL parts of Singapore
Queenstown/ Dawson Precinct To Be Redeveloped Into The Next Iconic Town With Upcoming Rejuvenation Plans & Array Of Amenities
Huge Investment Potential: Estimated breakeven price for Margarat Drive’s site around $1600psf. Assuming developer target 10%-18% profit, that translate to $1760-$1888psf selling price. This is going to push up the price of surrounding properties including COMMONWEALTH TOWERS, price from $14XXpsf only.
Read more about this [Here]
Largest new condo in the vicinity: Over 800 units, equipped with latest recreational luxuries. The most stylish ways to relax. Enter your private oasis of urban retreat, where you indulge in both comfort and chic.
Why Commonwealth Towers ?
- Minutes walk to Queenstown MRT Station
- 5 Levels of facilities with 4 sky terraces and the Clubhouse and Swimming Pool on the Ground Level
- 4 different Sky Terraces on different heights provide a different perspective on the city skyline within Commonwealth Towers
- 3 Levels of Basement Carparks to get home in all weather conditions
- Designed By SAA Architects. A multi-award winning Architectural Firm
- Efficiently designed units without any household shelter or bay windows
- All Bedrooms are large enough to fit in a double bed
- Built by CDL and Hong Realty. One of Singapore’s most established developers
- Luxuriously finished with Natural stone tiles for living/dining rooms and Solid Timber Flooring for Bedrooms
- Easily accessible via Alexandra Road to AYE for access to the rest of the island.
PROJECT FLOOR PLANS