Avenue South Residence is one of the most anticipated launch of 2019, coupled with all the excitement of the announced Greater Southern Waterfront, and the revitalized use of the railway corridor, this project has received much media coverage and attention, credit to all future possible developments in the waterfront area.
This development is a 99-year leasehold project jointly developed by UOL, UIC and Kheng Leong. Nestled within minutes away from Orchard shopping belt and the Central Business District, this project paves the way for new developments in the Greater Southern Waterfront.
One of the highlights is how this project will integrate seamlessly with the 24 kilometres rail corridor. Towering at 56 storeys, one can expect a spectacular view of the waterfront (think The Sail).
Lying between 2 major expressways, Ayer Rajah Expressway and Central Expressway, and the West Coast viaduct, connectivity is superb towards all parts of Singapore.
Future MRT stations, Keppel and Cantonment in close proximity, expected to be completed in 2025, will make Avenue South Residence a preferred choice for tenants working in One-North and current Central Business District.
Walking distance to redeveloped 43-hectare Outram Medical Campus makes Avenue South Residence a potential investment gem, with a pool of medical professionals at the doorstep.
An ideal future home, with good primary schools at your doorstep, CHIJ Kellock and Radin Mas Primary School. Only a mere 9 minutes drive away from National University of Singapore.
VivoCity, Orchard shopping district, Holland Village and the mature estate of Tiong Bahru, all at your convenience regardless of your needs
- Projected within 1 kilometer of future Keppel and Cantonment MRT stations
- Close proximity of bus terminal to further enhance connectivity and convenience
- Prime location in District 2
- Gateway to future Greater Southern Waterfront
- Strategically positioned between Orchard shopping belt and Central Business District
- Integrated with 24 kilometers railway corridor
- First development to be part of Future Greater Southern Waterfront
- Advantage of convenience of mature estate of Tiong Bahru
- Created for those who wants to be near to Central Business District, yet away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Be closer to nature living in Heritage collection units
- First of the many residential developments in Greater Southern Waterfront
- A collection of luxury residences between Tower or Heritage in 1, 2, 3 or 4 Bedroom configurations now available for sale
- Towering 56 storeys overseeing the future waterfront
- Great investment choice